DesignerCatalyst Design Group
Knog Pty Ltd
The Knog tools are compact and connectable tools that can be used for various jobs. They are multifunctional in terms of the tools imbedded with neo-magnets for stacking and connecting ranges of tool heads to handles, therefore being interchangeable. They range from a 7, 12, 20 function tool, an adjustable shifter and pliers with the range of covers from hex keys to a 15mm wrench. The main structures of the tools are made out of anodized aluminium with harden steel still being compactable. It can also be used for opening a bottle.
- Neo-magnets for stacking multiple tools.
- Opens your beer.
- extremely compact.
- easily carried outside environments.
- hardened steel.
- all tools are modular and interchangeable.
- Tough high quality cold-forged tool.
- Nickel plated steel chassis for robust construction.
- the range covers everything from hex keys to a 15mm wrench.
- anodized aluminium top plate.
- rubber logo insert.
- more fashion savvy individuals.
- a range of anodized finishes to suit your style.
- Clever ‘transformer-like’ unfolding design.
- playful human interaction component.
- rust proof, as aluminium.
- Only tools required can be taken with you, therefore less weight to carry.
- Handles are tough on human form, when used with a lot of force.
- Only can be used for smaller jobs.